Utilizing a Website Assessment to determine the performance and effectiveness of your website
Website Assessments are an invaluable tool in determining the performance and effectiveness of a website. Solasus offers a quantitative website assessment that takes a detailed look into what works, what doesn't, and what needs improving. The assessment provides valuable information that can be used to improve your websites ability to increase sales or generate leads.
Get Something For a PittanceThat You Can Use
The evaluation is available to businesses that are looking to generate sales leads or sell more of their products online and is presented as a written report that provides quantitative and qualitative feedback
This document provides valuable information that can help a small business or medium sized business determine what its website needs in order to build sales or generate leads. The website assessment provides a snapshot from which to determine a plan of action, if necessary.
The basic assessment includes the following components:
- Keywords analysis vs. competition
- Page rank vs. competition
- Traffic ranking vs. competition
- Code assessment
- Copy and web text review
- Search engine ranking assessment
- Website design and features overview
- Linking analysis
We also offer web analytics audits and pay-per-click campaign assessments. The web analytics service provides insight into the following information:
- How visitors navigate your website - where they go when they get there and the step by step paths they take
- How long they stay on your site
- Conversion Rates
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- New visitors vs. return visitors
- Sales process/funnel analysis
- And much, much, more…
This basic Solasus website assessment is available at a nominal cost. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this valuable service.